Sieg & Cole created myWillmyTime to help make preparing and creating your last-will-and-testament as easy and convenient as possible:
We know you're busy, and finding the time to visit in person can be a challenge. With myWillmyTime, you can gather all the information and documents needed to prepare your will on your schedule.
We are always here to help as needed. As a myWillmyTime client, we'll even be reaching out to you proactively to check on the progress and offer any assistance that's needed. It's your will... done on your time.
myWillmyTime: Florida wills by Sieg & Cole
Do you need a simple will prepared quickly, affordably and conveniently on your schedule? Sieg & Cole’s myWillmyTime is an online will preparation service that can help.
myWillmyTime provides easy-to-follow steps that you can complete on your own time. And, of course, we are always here to help if you have any questions. myWillmyTime makes preparing a will convenient for you – while providing direct interaction with our team throughout the process.
myWillmyTime service by Sieg & Cole allows you to gather, organize and prepare all of your information on your schedule and work with us via phone, email or even video conference to complete the process. Once we have received and reviewed all of your information and confirmed that all documents are provided, our team will prepare your new will and client welcome kit.
How does it work?
1. Provide your name, email and phone number on the form below.
2. We’ll create a secure account for you in our private online client portal.
3. Sieg & Cole provides a list of documents and information for you to gather at your convenience.
4. Submit your documents, information or even questions electronically or via the online client portal.
5. We’ll contact you to confirm all information is received and accurate.
6. Sieg & Cole will prepare your will and contact you on how to execute your documents.
How much does it cost?
myWillmyTime features a flat fee of $125.00. All consultations are included in the price.
Ready to get started creating your will today? Simply complete and submit the form below: